Monday 11 February 2013

Ryan Reynolds naked....bet that got your attention didn't it

OH MY GOD, it's been four months since I last blogged! No I'm not dead nor have I been swept up by Ryan Reynolds and taken on a romantic plane ride to Paris or some other equally romantic destination, followed by a proposal with a 600 carat diamond ring from Tiffany, of which he sourced the diamond himself whilst on a trek through South Africa, AND had to pry from the paws of a tiger....oh god I got distracted, AGAIN.  I've just been busy (code for lazy).

To be honest, it doesn't seem like a whole lot has happened in the last four months, well nothing different to the previous four months or the whole of last year.  One thing that has become apparent this year is the need for more of a life outside of work.  This came to me when I realised my response to the question everyone asks when they haven't seen you for a while is "oh you know, not much, just working heaps'. HOW BORING!!!! I'm even too lazy and uninspired to make something interesting up. 

So in a bid to make a life more interesting outside of my job, I have joined a gym. Yes I can hear a million people laughing and also a volcano erupting somewhere on a remote deserted island from the shock, but so far the whole exercise 'thing' makes a huge difference.  Unfortunately the experts seem to be right (who would have thunk it!), I have more energy, not as cranky and actually enjoy it! I never thought I'd see the day when those words came out of my mouth, or from my fingertips in this case.  I am still hoping I will morph into the body of Jennifer Aniston or Lara Bingle without much change in my love of food, pretty much think I'm kidding myself with that one.

Next stop on the 'make life more diverse' journey, is to get out more on my time off, not sitting around in my little flat watching movies and being all hermit like.  The only problem with this is doing 'stuff' requires money, meh.  Money doesn't grow on trees apparently, and this sucks giant donkey balls.  Now if I was living in Melbourne, or as I like to call it, Mecca, this wouldn't be a problem.  As long as you have tram fare you're set to go exploring and with very little outlay!  Must move to Melbourne.

Third focus for this year, start saving for next year's 30th birthday EXTRAVAGANZA!!!!! Next year's trip will be known as 'Chrissie & Ange do New York & try not to get killed'.  How super fantastic does that sound!!!! Now I expect this to cost a bucket load so best start saving or maybe I'll have to turn to hooking (something I threaten my mother with ALL the time, she's not impressed to say the least), although customers would pay me more to put my clothes back on than take them off so maybe another money making scheme will have to be thought of.  I can't freakin wait for next year's trip. I'm going to go all Carrie Bradshaw and fall in love with NY.  I'll keep you posted on the progress.

Now for the Ryan Reynolds naked part of the title.....well I can't deliver this one, sorry. Just threw it in there for some fun and a whole lot of happy visuals to start off the day.  You can thank me later by sending flowers, and you're welcome.

Take care,

Angelina x

No comments:

Post a Comment